Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shut up...


If I had a choice on how I live and how everyone would live I’d choose to live in a time where practically nothing existed. Where we would have to create our own instruments and force ourselves to survive. Maybe then will people begin to realize how valuable life truly is.
It was brought to my attention that people just don’t care about each other. There are racists and prejudices and people, who I believe, don’t deserve to even be called a human being. As I said on my last blog post, I think we should all begin to realize that we are all human beings. Whether we are black, brown, "Yellow," we were all put on this world together and I highly doubt it was to kill each other.
Another thing, a bit off topic, but I get it... a lot of people blame Obama. "He aint doing shit." Okay well, if you were president what would you do? I am not saying I agree with everything Obama does, but I'm NEVER going to agree 100% with someone... EVER. There's no reason for you to be talking smack because I highly doubt you'd do a better job.
Oh, we're not helping our supposed "brothers" when they want to go to war for a stupid reason? I'm sorry, I guess we should since you said so. Oh, you think that no "terrorist" or anyone of "their kind" should come into America? I'm sorry, I thought this was the free nation you signed up for nativist.
News flash, not everything is going to go the way you want it. I'm sorry there are people willing to fight for our country and others that just want the benefit. There's nothing anyone can do about that either. It's not like Obama is going to go down to the enlisting and ask every soldier why they are there, just because you don't want them there, Obama is too busy running this stupid country. Yes, stupid, if we had left life the way it was and stopped growing when the Great Depression hit well maybe we would have learned something and prevented something else. Just because things aren't going the way you want it do doesn't mean everything will change for you. I'm positive there are people out there that don't agree with what you think and will try fighting you. Well, there you go, another senseless war just waiting to happen.
Not everyone will agree on anything like the fact that there are terrorists or immigrants but don't talk to me about trying to keep people out just because of where they come from. If they want to learn to fly a plane to kill themselves and others, well, kudoos to you. Me, I want to stay out of other people's business. There's no point.
Let's start over and make sure we don't end up the way we are. Stupid and racist. That's what we all are, even me. However, I don't treat people different because of where they come from, what they do, who they praise, why they do anything in life, I treat them the way I want to be treated. I don't want to be marked a Mexican who is likely to get pregnant at 16 and drop out of school. I want to be marked Damaris Chavez, the girl who tries in school and is Catholic and forgiving and is kind to everyone even the people she despises. If I am remembered I want to be remembered as that and not some "alien." I'm learning here, and they are learning there. Who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment